Sunday, January 20, 2008

Introducing "Cyber Bass", a great resource

It's almost Tuesday again! I missed my first rehearsal, but thanks to a wonderful online resource "Cyber Bass", I can download my alto part (and any other parts) of the Fauré Requiem. Thank you to Laurel Fest for finding this great website and thank you, Cyber Bass! You will be getting a lot of hits from our members, as we prepare for our May 2008 Spring concert.
Get a taste of what it means to be part of our wonderful Chorale...check Kyrian Corona's photo album, documenting last year's Burbank Chorale's trip to New York, where we performed John Rutter's Gloria, conducted by the composer himself, at Carnegie Hall. See you all Tuesday!
Silvia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great. I like the liveliness of them - you must have had a lots of fun. The accoustics in this old church in New York must have been overwhelming. I'm looking forward to seeing more snapshots from this year, 2008. - Martin